So excited for another episode of moChats!
I got to chat with the amazing Jung Lee Masters. Jung is a wife, mom of two boys and a registered architect.
Jung shares with us how being an immigrant, as well as being the daughter of immigrants, shaped her path to who she is as a person and becoming an architect.
Being an architect in a male dominated field taught her valuable lessons. Knowing the value of her work kept her focused and determined. She learned to trust herself and her skills. This gave her the confidence to start JLM Designs, her own architecture business.
What has guided her all these years? Her love for her family. Her boys hold a special place in her heart. She is also super proud of her parents and their journey to creating a new life in a new country, which was an example for her that anything is possible.
Take a listen to our chat to hear more about Jung and her journey!
Audio and tech issues could not keep this episode from being released! 🤩
Takeaways from our chat:
- It’s very human to have insecurities and doubts.
- Women don’t give themselves enough credit for their volunteer skills.
- Trust yourself enough to know you are the expert in your field.
- You go through different chapters in your life and those experiences shape you.
- Focus on progress not perfection.